Regular information Cycling Promotion Days
What are the Cycling Promotion Days?
This is a cycling week (organised in The Netherlands) with a daily program. There will be different cycling activities, such as clinics, games and cycling competitions. This event is organised especially for young cyclists from category 1 till 7.
Good to know
The Cycling Promotion Days will start on the 23th of July and end 28th of July.
D’n Hazelaar (camping farm)
Address: Postelseweg 173
Zip code: 5521 RD, Eersel
Would you like to participate the Cycling Promotion Days (WSD)? Sign up your name now!
You can find the application form on the website: https://www.wielerstimuleringsdagen.nl/inschrijven-als-deelnemer/
Would you like to volunteer? Sign up to the following application form:
Important files to read!
- Daily (concept) program
- Don’t forget….
- Sleeping gear,
- Clothes (underwear, t-shirts, socks, sweater, etcetera)
- Sports en swimming clothes,
- Your license,
- Copy of health insurance,
- Contact details of your parents,
- The right road/racer bike,
- Good crash helmet,
- Medicines (when needed) -> Let us know when your son or daughter needs medication.